Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Reason for God

I recently wrote a post for my church's ShelfLife website (our online theological book club if you will). Different members have written posts for each chapter of our current book, Tim Keller's The Reason for God. My post is about chapter 8, where he discusses different "proofs" or "clues" for God. You can find it here: watermarkblogs.org/shelflife/

This book is a great basic introduction to apologetics. If you want to learn how to defend the faith, you should definitely grab a copy. Reading it might be a good second step :)

1 comment:

  1. Book sounds interesting.

    Half of the time I have no idea what Plantinga is writing on and on about, but I liked his quote and interpersonally and rhetorically it is helpful for its epistemological honesty and humility.

    ReplyDelete